Saturday, January 07, 2012

a good tired

I've been tired for a long time now. Tonight I feel a good tired. I spent a good part of the day working on a bathroom renovation. (it started out as just a repaint job). I actually wanted to do the project and was enjoying myself. I can't say how long it's been since I've wanted to do a project around the house. Now I feel spent and it is time to relax.

I am hoping to get out for a short run tomorrow. I feel I missed a beautiful day today -- around 50 degrees this afternoon and plenty of sunshine. Tomorrow won't be as warm, but it should be nice. I have lot's yet to do on that bathroom, and not expecting to get it done this weekend, so no reason why I can't take a half hour or so for a run.

I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: