Monday, July 10, 2006
happy birthday brooke
It was Brooke's birthday on Sunday, to celebrate we ran our 9 mile run on Fall Creek Trail out to the Monon then up North for about half a mile. We ran the second half faster than the first. Felt good the entire run and had a good pace and a nice relaxed run. The weather actually cooperated and turned out to be a nice day for a morning run. It did get a little warm later in the day, but I did manage to mow my somewhat brown and crispy lawn...
I ran this morning for 30 minutes per the training schedule...still doesn't seem like enough, but after the run yesterday, I could tell I was a little tired. Cross-training tomorrow - hopefully my bike will cooperate a little better this time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment