Wednesday, August 09, 2006
what time is it?
Four thirty....It's not late, naw, naw, just early, early, early...
My thanks to the Spin Doctors for that one...it was an early day for me as I was leaving for Michigan this morning for work. I, in fact, got up at 4:30 this morning to run my 16x400 repeats...ugh. It took me awhile to get moving, eventhough I have gotten up that early before to run, but it has been awhile. To make it easy on myself and to save time I jumped on the treadmill to get it done. It wasn't too bad, but running on the track seems easier...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As in a.m.? Holy SHIT!
I second that motion
Yeah, it kicked my ass yesterday...I was beat by the time I got home and I was dragging this morning...tonight's run should be fun...
so it's possible to do speedwork before work, eh? Who knew? Because I generally need to go to sleep immediately after any activity with the word "speed" in it.
sigh.
Great JOB!
Post a Comment