Thursday, July 20, 2006
12 x 400 + 90 = tough workout
Another mathematic equation (Did I ever mention that I happen to have an associates degree in mathematics and sciences?). I did my 400 repeats at the track last night. It was very hazy, hot and humid out (about 90 degrees) and it sure made for a tough workout - I was dripping in sweat. It was great. My repeats are getting more consistent too…
Warm-up mile 8:52
Walked a lap 3:20
1st 400 2:07
Recover 2:01
2nd 400 1:56
Recover 2:00
3rd 400 1:56
Recover 2:00
4th 400 1:55
Recover 4:38
5th 400 1:59
Recover 2:00
6th 400 1:59
Recover 1:59
7th 400 1:58
Recover 1:59
8th 400 1:53
Recover 4:59
9th 400 2:00
Recover 2:00
10th 400 1:53
Recover 1:59
11th 400 1:57
Recover 2:02
12th 400 1:48
Cool-down 2 laps 7:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, that sounds like a tough work out.. I see you're also running chicago. You should check out Bob's blog to see the other Chicago marathon blogs. Cheers.
Post a Comment