The trials and tribulations of an average runner in the midwest. It's about running, life and everything in between.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
hoosier daddy
So here's my big annoucement... I'm going to be a dad... *big smile*
Steph is 14 weeks along and is due December 5th. We'll hopefully know the sex in 6 more weeks...
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yeah!!!!!!!!!! I see a little runner in that picture! i can just picture the little one with baby New Balance's on. Congrats to you both and enjoy the experience!!!
I am posting this on behalf of Annie: "I am so THRILLED for you guys! I can see the little one riding happily in a jogger on one of your long runs! Enjoy this time, but the fun is just beginning! What an amazing blessing - take care and take care of the fabulous wife of yours! This will truly be one of the most amazing things you will ever do in your entire life!"
7 comments:
yeah!!!!!!!!!! I see a little runner in that picture! i can just picture the little one with baby New Balance's on. Congrats to you both and enjoy the experience!!!
Wow, congrats!
congratulations to both of you! I thought your big announcement was going to be that you were going to run the New York marathon. Guess I was wrong!
Awesome Dave!! I am so happy for you and Stephanie and really excited to hear the news. You're going to be a fabulous Dad! Congrats!!
I am posting this on behalf of Annie: "I am so THRILLED for you guys! I can see the little one riding happily in a jogger on one of your long runs! Enjoy this time, but the fun is just beginning! What an amazing blessing - take care and take care of the fabulous wife of yours! This will truly be one of the most amazing things you will ever do in your entire life!"
WOW WEEE!! Congratulations! Being a parent can be the most funnest thing you can do (well, some of the time). :)
Where's the money shot - girl or boy??
Congratulations, Dave! I'm so happy for you! There is absolutely nothing like it!!
Post a Comment